Contact us for financial advice
Want help understanding any of the following questions? If so, you can book an appointment with a financial planner to call you back at a time that suits you.
- How does salary sacrifice work?
- How can I plan for my retirement?
- Can I get the Government co-contribution?
- What does ‘transition to retirement’ mean, and should I be doing it?
- Are there benefits from having just one super fund?
- Which investment strategy is best for me?
- Should I put extra money into super?
Simply pick a date and time that suits you, complete your details and submit your request. A financial planner will call you to help.
Or you can call the AMIST Super Hotline – 1800 808 614 (8am-8pm AEST)
AMIST Super has engaged Link Advice to provide simple financial advice for all of our members over the phone. The reason we picked Link Advice is easy – we feel they give thorough and professional financial advice and like the fact that they charge a flat fee-for-service (rather than being paid as a result of commissions on products that they sell to you).
And there is no additional fee for simple advice over the phone. This cost is included in the normal weekly administration fee that you pay. That’s right, you won’t have to pay any extra for it.
So call 1800 808 614 and ask to be transferred after you speak with our Hotline staff about your account in general.