1) Trust Deed
2) Governing Rules
The Governing Rules are contained in the Trust Deed
3) Rules relating to the nomination, appointment and removal of Directors
The rules for the nomination and appointment of Member Representative Directors are contained in the AMIST Director Election Rules.
The rules for the appointment of Employer Representative Directors, and the Removal of (Employer or Member Representative) Directors appears in the AMIST Pty Ltd Constitution.
4) Actuarial Report
AMIST Super Employer Sponsored and Personal Divisions are both Defined Contribution (accumulation) Funds. AMIST Pension is an Account Based Pension.
Therefore Actuarial Reports are not required.
5) Product Disclosure Statements
See our Product Disclosure Page
6) Annual Report
See our Annual Reports Page
7) Financial Services Guide
8) Summary of Significant Event Notices
The following Significant Event notices have been sent to members:
9) Names and ABNs of Material Service Providers
See our Material Service Providers Page
10) Executive Officers’ Names, Experience and Remuneration
11) Director Meeting Attendance
See our Director Meeting Attendance Page
12) Register of Relevant Duties and Register of Relevant Interests
13) A summary of the Conflicts Management Policy
14) Fund’s Proxy Voting Policy
The AMIST Trustee does not have a Policy for exercising voting rights in relation to shares in listed companies.
15) A summary of when, during the previous financial year, and how, the entity has exercised its voting rights in relation to shares in listed companies.
The AMIST Trustee does not have a Policy for exercising voting rights in relation to shares in listed companies; therefore any voting rights have not been exercised.
16) The Trustee’s Constitution
17) Annual financial statements for year ending 30 June 2020
18) AMIST Whistleblower Policy